Hey kudos on the blogging (what does kudos mean anyway - I know it's one of the aliens off the simpsons) I think I will come to the free creative writing workshop next week when I'm in the beard.
Holy bijeezus. I'd forgotten I'd done this. And there's you with a comment. Had big intentions to get in on some writing groups on tinternet. Instead just posted stories and wandered off, picking my nose. Failure. Thanks for reminding me I had intentions.
Hey kudos on the blogging (what does kudos mean anyway - I know it's one of the aliens off the simpsons)
ReplyDeleteI think I will come to the free creative writing workshop next week when I'm in the beard.
Holy bijeezus. I'd forgotten I'd done this. And there's you with a comment. Had big intentions to get in on some writing groups on tinternet. Instead just posted stories and wandered off, picking my nose. Failure. Thanks for reminding me I had intentions.
ReplyDelete